13TH BRIDGE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: September 9th, 2022
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to and use of the website located at https://www.13thbridge.com (or any successor links), https://www.runthecourtgame.com (or any successor links), and all associated web pages, websites, and social media pages (the “Services”) of Thirteenth Bridge Games Studios, Inc. (“13th Bridge”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
By clicking “I Accept” or by using our Services, you agree to these Terms, including the mandatory arbitration provision and class action waiver in Section 14. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use our Services.
We may supply different or additional terms, conditions, guidelines, policies, or rules in relation to some of our Services (“Supplemental Terms”). Any Supplemental Terms become part of your agreement with us if you use the applicable Services, and if there is a conflict between these Terms and the Supplemental Terms, the Supplemental Terms will control for that conflict.
We may also make changes to these Terms from time to time. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when these Terms were last changed. If we make future changes, we will provide you with notice of such changes, such as by sending an email, providing a notice through our Services or updating the date at the top of these Terms. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately, and your continued use of our Services after we provide such notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Services.
For information about how we collect, use, share and otherwise process information about you, please see our https://www.13thbridge.com/rtc-privacy-policy/
The Services are not intended for use by minors. You may not use our Services if you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live). If you are a parent or legal guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority where you live) is using our Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. User Information
You may need to provide certain information to 13th Bridge to access some or all of our Services, or you may otherwise provide information to 13th Bridge in connection with your use of the Services. You represent and warrant that any information that you provide in connection with the Services is accurate.
3. Prohibited Conduct and Content
(a) You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property right or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. You will not in connection with our Services:
▪ Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
▪ Use or attempt to use another user’s account or information without authorization from that user and 13th Bridge;
▪ Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
▪ Sell, resell or commercially use our Services;
▪ Copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display all or portions of our Services, except as expressly permitted by us or our licensors;
▪ Modify our Services, remove any proprietary rights notices or markings, or otherwise make any derivative works based upon our Services;
▪ Use our Services other than for their intended purpose;
▪ Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
▪ Reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services;
▪ Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods designed to scrape or extract data from our Services except in accordance with instructions contained in our robot.txt file and only to compile for search results, provided, that 13th Bridge grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or arches of such materials, and 13th Bridge reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice;
▪ Develop or use any applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
▪ Send, distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk commercial electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
▪ link to any online portion of the Services in a manner that damages or exploits, in our sole discretion, our reputation or suggests any form or association, approval, or endorsement by the 13th Bridge; or
▪ Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
(b) Enforcement of this Section 3 is solely at 13th Bridge’s discretion, and failure to enforce this section in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce it in other instances.
4. Product Listings
The Services may make available listings, descriptions and images of products, as well as references and links to products and coupons or discounts for products (“Listings”). Such Listings may be made available for any purpose, including general information purposes. We attempt to ensure that any such Listings are complete, accurate, and current, but despite our efforts, the Listings may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such Listings (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein).
5. Ownership; Limited License
The Services, including the text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations and other content contained therein, and all intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are owned by 13th Bridge or our licensors and are protected under both United States and foreign laws. Except as explicitly stated in these Terms, all rights in and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are reserved by us or our licensors. Subject to your compliance with these Terms (including Section 3), you are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Services for your own personal, noncommercial use. Any use of the Services other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited, and will terminate the license granted herein and violate our intellectual property rights.
13th BRIDGE GAMES STUDIO, RUN THE COURT, and our logos, our product or service names, our slogans and the look and feel of the Services are trademarks of 13th Bridge and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on or in connection with the Services are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us.
You may voluntarily post, submit or otherwise communicate to us any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about 13th Bridge or our Services (collectively, “Feedback”). You understand that we may use such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you, including to develop, copy, publish, or improve the Feedback or Services, or to improve or develop new products, services, or the Services in 13th Bridge’s sole discretion. 13th Bridge will exclusively own all improvements to, or new, 13th Bridge products, services, or Services based on any Feedback. You understand that 13th Bridge may treat Feedback as nonconfidential.
8. Third-Party Content
(a) Our Services rely on or inter-operate with third-party products and services, including, without limitation, data storage services, communications technologies, IoT platforms, third party app stores, and internet and mobile operators (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). These Third-Party Materials are beyond our control, but their operation may impact, or be impacted by, the use and reliability of our Services. You acknowledge that (i) the use and availability of the Services is dependent on third-party product vendors and service providers and (ii) these Third-Party Materials may not operate in a reliable manner 100% of the time and they may impact on the way that our Services operate.
(b) We may further provide information about or links to third-party products, services, activities, or events, or we may allow third parties to make their content and information available on or through the Services (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We provide Third-Party Content as a service to those interested in such content. Your dealings or correspondence with third parties and your use of or interaction with any Third-Party Content are solely between you and the third party.
(c) The availability of any Third-Party Materials or Third-Party Content through the Services does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third-Party Materials or Third-Party Content. 13th Bridge makes no representations or warranties regarding, any Third-Party Materials or Third-Party Content including the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third-Party Materials or Third-Party Content. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials or Third-Party Content, and we may block or disable access to any Third-Party Materials or Third-Party Content (in whole or part) through our Services at any time. Your access to and use of such Third-Party Content or Third-Party Materials is at your own risk and may be subject to additional, terms, conditions, and policies applicable to such Third-Party Content (including terms of service or privacy policies of the providers of such Third-Party Materials).
We do not warrant or endorse, and will have no responsibility with respect to: (i) products or services that you have been offered or that you obtain from a third party that relate to the Services, even if accessed through a hyperlink or other method using the Services, (ii) any Third-Party Materials or Third-Party Content, or (iii) any data or other information you may provide to any third party. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any computer hardware, equipment, network services and connectivity, telecommunications services and other products and services necessary to access and use the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless 13th Bridge and our subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of our respective officers, directors, agents, partners and employees (individually and collectively, the “13th Bridge Parties”) from and against any losses, liabilities, claims, demands, damages, expenses or costs (“Claims”) arising out of or related to (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your User Content or Feedback; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation, misappropriation or infringement of any rights of another (including intellectual property rights or privacy rights); or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services. You will promptly notify 13th Bridge Parties of any third-party Claims, cooperate with 13th Bridge Parties in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including attorneys’ fees). The 13th Bridge Parties will have control of the defense or settlement, at 13th Bridge’s sole option, of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and 13th Bridge or the other 13th Bridge Parties.
Your use of our Services is at your sole risk. Except as otherwise provided in a writing by us and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our Services and any content or materials provided therein or therewith (including Third-Party Materials and Third-Party Content) are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and 13th Bridge disclaims all warranties with respect to the foregoing, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In addition, 13th Bridge does not represent or warrant that our Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free or that access to the Services will be uninterrupted. While 13th Bridge attempts to make your use of our Services and any content therein safe, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that our Services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components or content or materials. You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Services. All disclaimers of any kind (including in this section and elsewhere in these Terms) are made for the benefit of both 13th Bridge, 13th Bridge Parties, and 13th Bridge’s respective shareholders, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers and their respective successors and assigns.
11. Limitation of Liability
(a) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, 13th Bridge and the other 13th Bridge Parties will not be liable to you under any theory of liability—whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, warranty, or otherwise—for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, punitive or special damages or lost profits, even if 13th Bridge or the other 13th Bridge Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(b) The total liability of 13th Bridge and the other 13th Bridge Parties for any claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our Services, regardless of the form of the action, is limited to the greater of $10.
(c) The limitations set forth in this Section 11 will not limit or exclude liability for the gross negligence, fraud or intentional misconduct of 13th Bridge or the other 13th Bridge Parties or for any other matters in which liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Additionally, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you release 13th Bridge and the other 13th Bridge Parties from responsibility, liability, claims, demands and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown (including claims of negligence), arising out of or related to disputes between users and the acts or omissions of third parties. If you are a consumer who resides in California, you hereby waive your rights under California Civil Code § 1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
13. Transfer and Processing Data
For us to provide our Services, we may process, transfer and store information about you in the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
14. Dispute Resolution; Binding Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU AND 13th BRIDGE TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH WE CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM EACH OTHER. ARBITRATION PRECLUDES YOU AND 13th BRIDGE FROM SUING IN COURT OR HAVING A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND 13th BRIDGE AGREE THAT ARBITRATION WILL BE SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A CLASS ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. 13th BRIDGE AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS ARE ALLOWED UNDER THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
(a) For any dispute or claim that you have against 13th Bridge, that 13th Bridge has against you or that you have, or 13th Bridge has, in each case relating in any way to these Terms, our Services, or any aspect of the relationship between you and 13th Bridge as relates to these Terms or our Services (collectively, “Claims” and each a “Claim”), you and 13th Bridge agree to attempt to first resolve the Claim informally via the following process. If you assert a Claim against 13th Bridge, you will first contact 13th Bridge by sending a written notice of your Claim (“Claimant Notice”) to 13th Bridge by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Claimant Notice must (i) include your name, residence address, email address, and telephone number; (ii) describe the nature and basis of the Claim; and (iii) set forth the specific relief sought. If 13th Bridge asserts a Claim against you, 13th Bridge will first contact you by sending a written notice of 13th Bridge’s Claim (“13th Bridge Notice”, and each of a Claimant Notice and 13th Bridge Notice, a “Notice”) to you via email to the primary email address associated with your account. The 13th Bridge Notice must (i) include the name of a 13th Bridge contact and the contact’s email address and telephone number; (ii) describe the nature and basis of the Claim; and (iii) set forth the specific relief sought. If you and 13th Bridge cannot reach an agreement to resolve the Claim within thirty (30) days after you or 13th Bridge receives such a Notice, then either party may submit the Claim to binding arbitration as set forth below. The statute of limitations and any filing fee deadlines shall be tolled for thirty (30) days from the date that either you or 13th Bridge first send the applicable Notice, so that the parties can engage in this informal dispute-resolution process.
(b) Except for individual disputes that qualify for small claims court and Claims seeking injunctive or other equitable relief with respect to alleged intellectual property infringement, all Claims, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, that are not resolved in accordance with Section 14(a) will be resolved by a neutral arbitrator through final and binding arbitration instead of in a court by a judge or jury. Such Claims include, without limitation, disputes arising out of or relating to interpretation or application of this arbitration provision, including the enforceability, revocability, or validity of the arbitration provision or any portion of the arbitration provision. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant any remedy or relief that would otherwise be available in court.
(c) These Terms affect interstate commerce, and the enforceability of this Section will be substantively and procedurally governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq. (the “FAA”), to the extent permitted by law. As limited by the FAA, these Terms, and the AAA Rules (as defined below), the arbitrator will have exclusive authority to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding any dispute and to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court, including the power to determine the question of arbitrability.
(d) All Claims must be submitted to the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) and will be resolved through binding arbitration before one arbitrator. If you are a consumer, the then-current version of the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) will apply, which are available on the AAA’s website (adr.org), as amended by these Terms as follows:
1. YOU AND 13th BRIDGE AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THESE TERMS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED, AND YOU AND 13th BRIDGE ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. The arbitrator may conduct only an individual arbitration and, except as described below for the additional procedures to govern if twenty-five (25) or more similar or coordinated claims are asserted against 13th Bridge or you by the same or coordinated counsel, may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding, or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
2. For any arbitration you initiate, you will pay the consumer filing fee, and 13th Bridge will pay the remaining AAA fees and costs. For any arbitration initiated by 13th Bridge, 13th Bridge will pay all AAA fees and costs.
3. For all arbitrations where the claims asserted are $25,000 or less, the arbitration shall be resolved according to the AAA’s Procedures for the Resolution of Disputes through Document Submission, and for all other arbitrations the following procedure will apply: (i) the arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate; (ii) any in-person appearances will be held at a location which is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances, and (iii) if the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbitrator.
4. If you or 13th Bridge submits a dispute to arbitration and the arbitrator orders any exchange of information, you and 13th Bridge agree to cooperate to seek from the arbitrator protection for any confidential, proprietary, trade secret, or otherwise sensitive information, documents, testimony, and/or other materials that might be exchanged or the subject of discovery in the arbitration. You and 13th Bridge agree to seek such protection before any such information, documents, testimony, and/or materials are exchanged or otherwise become the subject of discovery in the arbitration.
5. The arbitrator’s decision will follow these Terms and will be final and binding. The arbitrator will have authority to award temporary, interim, or permanent injunctive relief or relief providing for specific performance of these Terms, but only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbitrator. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in these Terms will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
6. The AAA Supplementary Rules for Multiple Case Filings and the AAA Multiple Consumer Case Filing Fee Schedule will apply if twenty-five (25) or more similar claims are asserted against 13th Bridge or against you by the same or coordinated counsel or are otherwise coordinated. In addition to the application of the AAA Supplementary Rules for Multiple Case Filings and the AAA Multiple Consumer Case Filing Fee Schedule, you and 13th Bridge understand and agree that when twenty-five (25) or more similar claims are asserted against 13th Bridge or you by the same or coordinated counsel, or are otherwise coordinated, resolution of your or 13th Bridge’s Claim might be delayed. For such coordinated actions, you and 13th Bridge also agree to the following coordinated bellwether process.
• Counsel for claimants and counsel for 13th Bridge shall each select ten (10) cases (per side) to proceed first in individual arbitration proceedings. The remaining cases shall be deemed filed for purposes of the statute of limitations but not for the purpose of assessing AAA fees. No AAA fess shall be assessed in connection with those cases until they are selected to proceed to individual arbitration proceedings as part of a bellwether process. If the parties are unable to resolve the remaining cases after the conclusion of the initial twenty (20) proceedings, each side shall select another ten (10) cases (per side) to proceed to individual arbitration proceedings as part of a second bellwether process.
• A single arbitrator shall preside over each case. Only one case may be assigned to each arbitrator as part of a bellwether process unless the parties agree otherwise.
• This bellwether process shall continue, consistent with the parameters identified above, until all the claims included in these coordinated filings, including your case, are adjudicated or otherwise resolved.
• The statute of limitations and any filing fee deadlines shall be tolled for claims subject to this bellwether process from the time the first cases are selected for a bellwether process until the time your or 13th Bridge’s case is selected for a bellwether process, withdrawn, or otherwise resolved.
• A court shall have authority to enforce this paragraph and, if necessary, to enjoin the mass filing or prosecution of arbitration demands against 13th Bridge or you.
(e) One Year to Assert Claims. To the extent permitted by law, any Claim or dispute by you or 13th Bridge relating in any way to these Terms, our Services, or any aspect of the relationship between you and 13th Bridge as relates to these Terms or our Services, must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, the claim is permanently barred, which means that you and 13th Bridge will not have the right to assert the claim.
(f) You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within 30 days of the date you first accepted these Terms by providing us notice of your opt-out via email at email@example.com. In order to be effective, the opt-out notice must include your full name, and mailing address, and email address and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve disputes in accordance with Section 15.
(g) If any portion of this Section 14 is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, including but not limited to because it is found to be unconscionable, (i) the unenforceable or unlawful provision will be severed from these Terms; (ii) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision will have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of this Section 14 or the parties’ ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis pursuant to this Section 14; and (iii) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration. The litigation of those claims will be stayed pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration. Further, if any part of this Section is found to prohibit an individual claim seeking public injunctive relief, that provision will have no effect to the extent such relief is allowed to be sought out of arbitration, and the remainder of this Section will be enforceable.
(h) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms, if you reside in any other country outside of the United States, you may bring legal proceedings regarding the Terms either by following the arbitration procedure detailed above in this Section 14 of the Terms or, if given the right by applicable law, by submitting the dispute to an arbitration administrator in the jurisdiction in which you reside. To the extent any proceeding is not subject to arbitration under applicable law, you may submit the dispute to the courts of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
15. Governing Law
Any dispute arising from these Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, except to the extent preempted by U.S. federal law, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. If any dispute between the parties is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court, then the state and federal courts located in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States will have exclusive jurisdiction. You and 13th Bridge waive any objection to venue in any such courts. If your local law requires that consumer contracts be interpreted subject to local law and enforced in the courts of that jurisdiction, this section may not apply to you (but only to the extent that local law conflicts with this section).
16. Modifying and Terminating our Services
We reserve the right to modify our Services or to suspend or terminate providing all or portions of our Services at any time; charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Services; or offer opportunities to some or all end users of the Services. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice in advance of the suspension or discontinuation of all or portions of our Services, such as by sending an email or providing a notice through our Services. All modifications and additions to the Services will be governed by the Terms or Supplemental Terms, unless otherwise expressly stated by 13th Bridge in writing. You also have the right to stop using our Services at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. Export Control
You are responsible for complying with United States export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
(a) If you are in a country that provides consumer guarantees or imposes obligations on us which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by applicable law, or may be so only to a limited extent, then nothing in the Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify such mandatory guarantees or obligations.
(b) The failure of 13th Bridge to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms reflect the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements, representations, statements and understandings of the parties. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Use of the word “including” will be interpreted to mean “including without limitation.” Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. Communications and transactions between us may be conducted electronically.
(c) If you have a question or complaint regarding the Services, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include payment card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. Further, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California consumers are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at 1 (800) 952-5210.